[HCDX] Re: A fantastic DX links site!

Hi Willi and thanks for interesting mail! I just
want to say this: here is nothing on internet to
compare with your sit:

http://www.radio-portal.org/

The only disadvantage with your site is that a
"lazy" DXer want the link collection ready for
"clicking". I was not thinking of your site as a
link-collection, more as a serh-engine. And guess
what, I found my own DX ID site on the first
searh!

Thanks for the fanastic work YOU are doing.

Comments, photos and recordings at:
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador