[HCDX] RADIO MARTI ON 1620 KHZ MW.

Dear friends:
I agree with Giampiero Bernardini I have been catching RADIO MARTI on 1620 khz MW in parallel to 6030 khz. At 04.20 UTC last night in Peru.
Apart 1180 khz it can also be heard on 1375 khz. Does anybody knows about it? Thanks.
CESAR PEREZ DIOSES
CHIMBOTE - PERU

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.latam.msn.com/

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.