Re: [HCDX] Help with UNID

Hi,

> Can someone help me ID this station?  It was record in about 1987
> and I suspect it is R. Ljubliana 918.  Can someone confirm?

Nope, definitely not. Radio Bukarest, Romania, didn't you recognize
the IS and the perfectly clear ID "Radio Bucaresti, Romania" in
Romanian at second 49?

Sure, that the frequency was 918? I can't believe that! I bet you mix
something up and the frequency is anything but not 918 kHz. 855, 909,
1053, 1152 and 1179 kHz were frequently heard Romania-frequencies in
these days.

--
73 Martin

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.