[HCDX] QSL Spansih Sahara

John Wright here in Australia.
Yep well I can sympathise with Jari..however each of us have different
ideas...
I too reported them I think in 1976..(too long ago)...and those counties

that have dissppeared are probably for good off the Dx lists....But some

people collect QSL's...like Paul, where as my rule of thumb is about a
year..then retry if it is hard, with a followup..after that well my view

is bad luck.
I notice on ebay people buying and selling QSL cards...again this hobby
comes down to the individual as it is not a team effort....Personally
Iam comfortable
with what ever direction people take with regard to QSLing...except live

streaming audio over the net.....and the other question mark I pose is
the use of radio receivers in other countries...using these to tune
around and report certain stations that probably haven't a hope in hell
of getting to the listeners home radio....
and Yes I have found the java radio excellent but it is not the same as
using your own radio and getting a QSL ....from your own radio....
Still I think there are recordings of Spanish Sahara on the internet
with one of the interval signals pages....Regards John