[HCDX] Kenwood R-2000 Information Resource Page

[HCDX] Kenwood R-2000 Information Resource Page

I'd like to invite everyone on the list to come visit my new Kenwood R2000 Communications Receiver Information Resource page. I have included the R2000 manuals (both owner's and service), schematics, parts, mods, accessories, email & newsgroups links, factory authorized service centers, sales links, etc. Find it all here:

http://www.qsl.net/kc7bum/

Also, if you have anything you'd like to contribute to the page, please let me know. This page has been solely a labor of love, with no compensation for me at all.

Regards,

Rob Williams KC7BUM
Portland, Oregon
Webmaster: