[HCDX] Loggings from Victoria, BC

A small group of loggings from Friday night and Saturday morning.  I'll be in Toronto for a few days, so probably won't post anything until I'm back in a week.  Good DX to you all..............Walt.

CLANDESTINE TO KAZAKHSTAN 9925, 1622-, Radio DAT Jan 25 Good reception improving as I continue to listen.  All in Russian.  Many IDs, mostly brief 'Vy slushayte Radyo DAT', but a full ID at 1630 with frequencies, and internet information.  Almost a RFE/RL format with many short pieces, with identical short musical piece between items, and usually also an ID.  Has the location of this transmitter been identified? Best on LSB when TWR via Meyerton signs on after 1630 with IS on 9930.  Off at 1658. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

CLANDESTINE 9715, 1651-, Information Radio Jan 25 Presumed logging suffering from long/short path effect.  DW is just barely audible underneath.  In Arabic.  Talk only heard.  Signal otherwise about an S7.  Nothing after 1700.  DW Russian only then. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

TADZHIKISTAN 7245, 0200-, Radio Dushanbe Jan 25 Fair reception with IS and presumed Farsi program.  Music was heard before TOH, but not sure if it was them or another station.  Pretty much faded out before the English service at 0245. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

MADAGASCAR 7120, 0330-, Radio VOP Jan 25 Transmitter problems tonight with breaks.  Unfortunately too weak to hear the program.  Did hear the usual sign-on tune, but not exactly at 0330 as is the usual.  Not the 5-5-5 signal heard on the beach on Maui at sunset!!!. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

YEMEN 9779.6, 0350-, Yemen Radio and TV, Sana'a Jan 25 Fairly good reception with Arabic programming by man and woman.  Probably a radio play.  Frequency is from memory, as I lost an evening's worth of loggings when my computer crashed.  Something to be said about written logs!. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

ROMANIA 9690, 1712-, Radio Romania International Jan 25 Always impressed with the 'receivability' of this station at various times of the day, with excellent modulation.  Fair to good signal strength with English programming, 'World of Culture' program. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

MALI 11960, 1722-, Radio Mali Jan 25 Just great reception of Radio Mali with north African music.  Always fun to monitor, especially if you can follow the French language programming!  Exotic, and always strong before 1800 sign-off. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)