[HCDX] once again: my new homepage

Hello once again,

I want to say a big "thank you" to all of you, who sent me kind words and
tips concerning my new homepage. There were problems, indeed, with some
links on the audio clips site. Now all should run well. Maybe that some of
you cannot download the newer files. Since some time I use the
mp3-audio-format instead of the former ra-format. Six files are in mp3. In
such a case a mp3 software has to be installed on the pc.

good DX to all

Michael Schnitzer
http://home.arcor.de/mschnitzer/