RE: [HCDX] EDXC web site closed -- and replaced...

RE: [HCDX] EDXC web site closed -- and replaced...

Unfortunately that means we must pull our EDXC links - the convention and
photos - from the Winterfest pages until we are properly informed as to what
is going on. I read the information on the two sites, one devoid now devoid
of information, and the HCDX Web pages and this situation makes no sense to
me.

As the EDXC gathering is akin to the Winter SWL Festival, as many attending
the 'fest from Europe can tell you, doing this is no joy. :-(

Tom W2XQ

---
Thomas R. Sundstrom | trs@xxxxxxxx | R Netherlands' Media Network
TRS Consultants     | www.trsc.com | Radio and Communications mag
PO Box 2275         | 609 859 2447 | VOA Communications World
Vincentown          | fax          | WWCR
NJ 08088-2275  USA  | 609 859 3226 | NASWA Winter SWL Festival