RE: [HCDX] Bentonite ??

Hi Group
Being a Foundry man myself (Well a V.P. of a Machine shop and Non Ferrous
foundry), I need to toss in my 2 cents. For what it is worth, and in basic
words it, (Bentonite) is just a fancy type of clay that is used to mix with
water and sand. It helps bond the sand together for the molding process.
Well got to get to my RX, cul gents & YL's
=
73 de charlie   W. Charles Alexander  KC8IKG
E-Mail mailto:charlie@xxxxxxxxxxx  Web Site http://www.swl-ute.com/shortwave
Monitoring the World from Columbus, Ohio  USA  39.951 N   83.124 W
HF Ten Tec RX-340, AOR AR3030, Drake/Grundig Sat. 800
VHF/UHF Alinco DJ-X10, BearCat BC 895 XLT
Antennas: 33 Ft Off-Center Fed Dipoles, 45 Ft Longwires Slinky Dipole
a Dressler ARA 60 Active Antenna and 2 Radio Shack Discones (All In Attic)
And a 50 Foot Longwire Outside 12 ft high 1 end and 28 ft high the other.