AW: [HCDX] Christian station on 1530 kHz

AW: [HCDX] Christian station on 1530 kHz

Is it possible that it was Vatican Radio ;-))

Markus Weidner
Im Ziegelacker 20 - D-63599 Biebergemünd
Telefon: 0172-6945688 - Fax: 0700-36333333
eMail: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet: www.gsm-news.de / www.inter-net-radio.de

http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.txt.