[HCDX] DRM web site

What would you like on the DRM web site www.drm.org , Catherine will be
pleased to oblige so please post your requests (I really did not
"complain"):

Dear Sir,
We have received several email messages from you asking/complaining about
the lack of updates on the DRM Website. I really wonder which part of the
website you are interested in because despite of your complain I am
regularly updating the pages (not all the pages of course!) and I am
wondering what type of information you are seeking.
May I just summarize the major updates in the last 3 months: 9 Audio files
and  pages on the Field trials undertaken last Summer, recent articles from
different Trade Press, Presentations delivered at the last Japan Symposium,
new DRM calendar for major Committee meetings, new members.

Could you be so kind to let me know what are the topics you are interested
in.
Looking forward for your response.
Many thanks &
Kind regards,
Catherine Charras-Devillard
DRM Project Office
Trade Fairs & Events Co-ordinator
Tel: (+41.22) 717.2716
Fax: (+41.22) 747.47.18
mobile phone: (+41) 78 689.40.40
Email: Projectoffice@xxxxxxx or
Charras@xxxxxx
Tel: (41.22.) 717 2718  - Project Administrator

Do not forget to visit our website www.drm.org for  recent updates