[HCDX] Hurricane Frequencies and Monitoring

[HCDX] Hurricane Frequencies and Monitoring

Once again Hurricane season is upon us here in North America with Hurricane
Debbie
moving about.  We have updated our Hurricane Monitoring Frequency list
website for
those that may be interested in monitoring the Hurricane activity.
the website address is:
http://www.palmsradio.com/hurricane.html