RE: [HCDX] Diego Garcia

Concerning Diego Garcia, and its likely appearance on SW, if you're
interested in more background on how the US forces came to be there (it's a
British political scandal, not appropriate for this group), we recently
published an article on the subject on the Radio Netherlands Web site which
you'll find at http://www.rnw.nl/hotspots/html/diego_garcia000719.html
If you feel moved to react, please do so to web@xxxxxx and not to this list.

Although I work for Radio Netherlands, I am participating here on an
individual basis. Opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily
reflect the official position of Radio Netherlands.

Andy Sennitt