RE: [HCDX] Voice of Malta

Richard Jary wrote:

> "I Have found no web sites search engines with their current e-mail
> address,the links via Radio Netherlands are
> either  old web addresses that get a not found message or using the
> un-official Vom web address, the e-mail
> address on their site comes bouncing back as unknown."

Excuse me, but the official site linked on the Radio Netherlands Hitlist is
most certainly not an 'old Web address' because I'm looking at it in all is
glory as I type this. If you go to their Website at
http://www.vom-malta.org.mt/ and click on 'Contact Us' you'll see that their
E-mail address is given as vomradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The unofficial site, which was run by a VoM listener and pre-existed the
official site, does indeed seem to have finally bitten the dust, and I will
remove it on Monday.

I do spend many hours a month checking our links and looking for new ones.
But I can't help it if other people's servers occasionally go down :-(

Although I work for Radio Netherlands, I am participating here on an
individual basis. Opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily
reflect the official position of Radio Netherlands.

Andy Sennitt