[HCDX] ADMIN: radio amateur material

Hi all,

There has been some postings lately including ham radio information. I want
to make a clarification and not allow such material on this list.
Hard-Core-DX is the list for DXing of broadcasting stations, from 0 to 30
MHz, and sometimes little bit FM too. But ham radio material isn't covered on
this list, sorry.

If anyone wants such a list I don't mind starting one if we have a owner and
moderator who would take care of the list administration.

73!

Risto