[HCDX]: Hum on HCJB's 15115

Greetings to all members on the list.

Thanks for the various comments about the hum we had been experiencing on
our 15115 frequency from 0000-0700. As of 14 June at 0000, the frequency
should once again be clean. The hum is from a recurring problem on one of
our back-up txs. Due to a problem on one of the main txs, we were
unfortunately forced to use T2 for a short while. We are aware of the
problem on T2, and try to avoid using it as much as possible while our
engineering team continues to study the problem.

Thank you to all those who listen. Obviously we like the good news reports
better, but we need to know when there are problems, and you are the best
ones to let us know. Thanks for taking the time to listen and report.

Allen Graham
HCJB World Radio
Quito, Ecuador