[HCDX]: Re: More than 2 other stations using a tower

[HCDX]: Re: More than 2 other stations using a tower

In a message dcgibson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<   That brings up another question. Does anyone know of any station that
 has more than 2 other stations using its tower(s) as an antenna? Here in
 Santa Barbara, both KIST and KZBN diplex (or would you call it triplex?)
 off KBKO's tower; all 3 are ND. It's weird to see 3 STL antennas on the
 same tower. >>

     I may have missed the triplex responses, but I know there are several
Honolulu stations sharing towers.  To the best of my knowledge, KSSK (7.5kw
on 590), KHVH (10kw on 830), KIKI (5kw on 990), and KGMZ (5kw on 1460) all
share a tower.  The former KQMQ (10kw on 690), KGU (10kw on 760), KWAI (5kw
on 1080), and KZOO (1 kw on 1210) share another tower.  KNDI (5kw at 1270),
KCCN (5kw at 1420), and KISA (5kw at 1540) share a third tower.  There are
two other towers shared by two stations each, as well.  Of course in HI, very
few stations are directional.

Brian Goodrich