Re: [HCDX]: 1584AM

> On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:40:06 GMT, shack@xxxxxx (Ruud Vos) wrote:
> Hi to all of you,
> On the moment station 1584AM is on the air again with a
> special "interval signal"
> Good luck!
> Ruud Vos
> QSL Man 1584AM

Well, I think they are on quite low power as on tuesday afternoon feb 22nd
1330 UTC the signal- level here in the east of the Netherlands was hardly a
S-1. The S-meter just came above the zero-mark and I had to use a
loop-antenna to reach that!!! So I do not think the signal will come very
far abroad bearing in mind all those cochannel stations on 1584! To compare:
the Dutch Haagstad Radio on 1485 and the new Radio Nationaal on 1332 were
many times stronger here at the same time!!
Julius Hermans