[HCDX]: CKRD

Hello Kaj: Great to hear from you! Glad to hear that you received a
signal from CKRD. As you know from my HCDX tip, CKRD is now off the air what you are hearing is CHUB their new FM station being relayed over the old CKRD frequency. They do QSL with a letter and will send along a few stickers. If you don't receive a QSL or stickers let me know. I have several hundred CKRD stickers the promotion director gave me. If they don't QSL I can visit the station for you and get a QSL from Steve the Chief Engineer. 73's.

                            Joe Talbot n52w113@xxxxxxxxxxx
                            Red Deer Alberta Canada

PS I was not able to E mail you direct, hotmail.com could not find your host "kultor.stockholm.com"