[HCDX]: Hanoi 2 follow-up

Hi all,

was just about to hit the sack when I gave 60m a final spin. And I´m glad I
did. Finally I got the ID I´ve been waiting for for weeks <big grin> !!!

VIETNAM 4960 Radio Hanoi 2 2258-2330, Vietnamese, ID on the hour '...tieng
noi Vietnam...tan tu Hanoi tu do nuoc...', talk with frequent mention of
Hue, Da Nang, Quang Tri and short musical interludes, Phnom Penh and
Sihanouk were also mentioned a few times, weak to fair with moderate
fading, getting weaker as I write this (Roth Nov 16)

73 and sleep well everyone. I sure will (with that big grin on my face...) :-)

Thomas