Re: [HCDX]: Russian AM stations in the Caucasus & DXpedition info

At 10.13 14.11.1999 -0800, you wrote:
>Can our Russian contributors give some information about the status of
>local programs in the Caucasus area? For years I have been trying to
>pick up the following stations:
>- GTRK Osetiya, Vladikavkaz (594 kHz)
>- GTRK Kabbalkteleradio, Nalchik (1107 kHz)
>- GTRK Karachayevo-Cherkesiya, Cherkessk (1251 kHz)
>- and of course the Groznyy transmitter on 657 kHz, but without luck

I'm not a Russian contributor, but I heard R Rossii relay on 1251 kHz on
Wednesday, 3rd November. Unfortunately no local px at 1710, just normal R
Rossii "Otrazheniya"-programme continued after the news. But I of course
don't know if the transmitter was Urup or something else.
Most probably these are all inactive or the regional programmes have been
moved to FM only. They just stay in the WRTH, because the editor doesn't
check the details. At least that is the case with for example Saratov on
630 kHz.
"Radiostantsiya Chechnya Svobodna" announces also 594 kHz, so that could be
via Vladikavkaz.
I don't remember his name, but I think I saw someone somewhere reporting
from Krasnodar. If he is on the list, maybe he could check these.

73, Mauno