[HCDX]: AWR Guatemala

Hello,
please find below some information that I got from AWR (Erica Gysin-Ruf)
on AWR transmissions from Guatemala:

?Dear Mister Edh,
yesterday I finally got some information about the station in Guatemala.

Sorry for making wait so long! They told me that the transmitter was off

air for the two last months. It will be replaced by an other one, which
should be in operation in about 30 days. The schedule is not yet known,
but
they will tell me when it is going on air. So I think I should hear from

them in a not too far future.
I hope that you have a nice autumn in Sweden!
Sincerely yours
E.Gysin-Ruf?

Best regards
Jan Edh, Hudiksvall, Sweden