[HCDX]: WTJC QSL

QSL from WTJC in 17 days for report & $1,  full data card, with lighthouse
and Biblical quotes from Romans, included religious pamplets and Sked for
sister stations on FM,  and list of FBN affiliates, also included pocket
calendar for 2000, address on card: Fundamental Broadcasting Network, 520
Roberts Road, Newport NC 28570-8616, USA, signed by A (or R) Robinson.
(Crawford-KY)

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.
                               "My Back Pages", 1964 B. Dylan