[HCDX]: SW: UNID

UNIDENTIFIED

On Easter Sunday (04/04/1999) between 1105 and1148 h UTC I heard a
Christian church service on approximately 16530 kHz in SSB mode (as I
listened on my Sony ICF 7600 DS the frequency readout is not better). The
broadcast was in an unidentified language from South Eastern Europe or the
Middle East. The broadcast ended more or less abruptly at 1148 h and I was
unable to catch any id or voice mirror (in case it would have been a
coastal station or similar). I wonder whether this was a special Easter
broadcast from a coastal station or if there is any connection with the
Kosovo conflict. Maybe anybody has an idea what this broadcast was.

(Wolfgang Schweikert, Germany)