[HCDX]: Hauser's Report May 7, CORREXION

[HCDX]: Hauser's Report May 7, CORREXION

CANADA. On WOR 940 I qualified the item from Wavescan with
"not confirmed by RCI", altho I did not say this in my DX report.
Kim Elliott of VOA, however, says,

"I called RCI.  There is no truth to the report they will build a
shortwave relay site in BC.  The University of Washington student's Web
site also said RCI would be adding Uzbek, Berber, Swahili, Zulu, Hausa,
Indonesian, Tok Pisin, Hindi, Kanata, Sinhala, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, and
a high-speed morse code service for the Canadian diplomatic service.  I
don't think so." (via Hauser)         ###