[HCDX]: New station on 1620 and DX test

1620 WGYJ (Listed) Another X-bander on the air! A male asking for
	 phone calls caught the number 1-800-???-4945? and gospel music.
     Did not get a good copy of the call letters yet, but did clearly
     hear "Atmore, Alabama."  This station also appears to be putting
     out a messy FM-like spur on 1640-1650 ruining reception of the
     stations there. 2/1 0650. Another good channel for long distance
     TIS reception bites the dust. (Harms - MD)

670  BTW I did not hear the test of WVNS on 670. Just a strong
     WMAQ and Spanish underneath.  At one point I thought I heard a
     test tone, but nothing else. This was 0000-0015 2/1.  Maybe the
     test was on later. (Harms - MD)

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland
NRD-525/150 foot long random wire and a 3 foot high "wedge" air core
loop