[HCDX]: HELP!!! HELP!! M a l a y s i a!!!

[HCDX]: HELP!!! HELP!! M a l a y s i a!!!

Dear SW  Radio Monitoring Colleague,

The Electronic DX Press is researching a special article "DXing in
Malaysia", covering historical development of radio broadcasting,
languages, culture, organisation of RTVM, networks (MW, SW, and VHF),
programming,  SW propagation, QSL successes,  and SW operations.

Substantial information has already been assembled. However, all requests
to RTVM (Kuala Lumpur), the Voice of Malaysia, (KL) RTVM-Sarawak, and
RTVM-Sabah have been totally ignored, despite many E-mail and FAX requests
for up-to-date information!

I am particularly anxious to secure the current SW skeds for the External
Service from KL, the HS from KL, HS from Sarawak (Kuching, Sibu, Miri), and
HS from Kotakinabalu.

It had been intended that the daytime operations from all sites would be
monitored here in Australia during our summer, but SW propagation from Asia
into Eastern Australia during our local daytime has not occurred this
summer, for reasons which are not known, on freqs below 12 MHz.!!!

I would appreciate any help you may be able to offer.

Information would be needed by not later than 5 February!

Many thanks.

Bob Padula
404 Mont Albert Road,
Surrey Hills,