Re: [HCDX]: Re: WRTH Future

At the risk of getting to far off topic, I would like to offer my two
cents.  I wonder how much influence computers in general and the
Internet specifically has had wooing would-be newbies from DXing.
Just a passing thought!

At one time, there was a significant number of folks who would listen
to the shortwave to get a window on the outside world.  I suspect
that the Internet may have taken the place that shortwave once had
for these people.

Bill