NEWS: STATION NEWS

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
COMOROS ISLAND

I have a talk with the Director of Radio Comoro  Ali Soilihi on line and he
told me that they have Technical problem with their SHORT WAVE Transmitter
and hope to be on the AIR in 2 months time. The Frequency is 3331 KHz from
06.00 To 00.00 Comoros Time in French - Arabic and Comore Language.

All the best from Mauritius

Mahendra