EQUIPMENT: Re: MFJ-1026 Deluxe Noise Canceling Signal Enhancer

EQUIPMENT: Re: MFJ-1026 Deluxe Noise Canceling Signal Enhancer

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
Price quote from Universal Radio is USD 129.95.  Air Mail shipping to
Norway (and probably the rest of Europe too) is USD 31.
Regards,
Bjarne

chutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; crippel@xxxxxxxx; dcbraun@xxxxxxxx;
MIDATLRAD@xxxxxxx; 71311.2677@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; decrawf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;