QSL: Re: LETS FACE IT......

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
Are there anyone out there who´s not waiting for QSL? If so, it´s probably
a happy guy/girl! We´re all waiting, and I think it´s one fascinating thing
with this hobby. When I get a QSL I get lucky, and thinks that maybe my
reception report has made some other person fascinated about how far a
their signal can reach.

But I can never demand them to confirm my report, which I think your
e-mail, Tom, touches a bit. Why not try to write something personal about
yourself and how DX-ing works, and enclose it together with your reception
report! I do it myself, and do also enclose a souvenir and return postage.
This is how I would like a reception report to look like, if I was working
at a radio station - which I have done a couple of years ago.

If I know about a verie-signer, I am writing to him/her. To help you with
LA-radio I have a list of verie-signers on the web:
http://www.algonet.se/~mwm/dxing.htm

Finally, when you get your QSL, don´t forget to thank the person who wrote
to you!!!

Nils Jakobsson