Re: PARAGUAY QSL?

This is a message from ccrawford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Charles P. Crawford)

>This is a message from Mark Mohrmann <mohrmannm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Greetings Everyone:
>
>   Has anyone sent a reception report to Radio Nacional in Paraguay lately?
>I haven't seen them listed in any QSL loggings for the past 2 years. If anyone
>has a good address and/or verie signer I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
>
>Mark Mohrmann
>Coventry, Vt. USA
>mohrmannm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark....

this is just past your 2 year time limit. I received a Spanish Letter QSL
for reception on 22 Feb. 1995, 9735 kHz, from R. Nacional del Paraguay.
Full data with station seal, and signed.

Signed by Julio Cesar Cardozo, Jefe de Personal de R. Nacional del Paraguay.

I believe I sent a Spanish report, using the Language Lab book.

Charli

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.
                               "My Back Pages", 1964 B. Dylan