RE: CARACOL, Colombia

This is a message from Jyri.Rauhala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Rauhala Jyri NMP)

I remember seeing this Caracol mentioned in the QSL sections every now and
then. I guess they simply take every 10th or every 100th letter and read it
and, possibly, send a reply. Or then crooked mailmen simply remove 90% of
all letters, steam away the nice foreign stamps and, most of all take all
one dollar bills and IRC's we desperate ones keep including in the
envelopes.

..to clarify, I haven't received anything from Bogota, even though a few
reports have left this country during the past years.

Jyri

>From: hard-core-dx
>To: hard-core-dx
>Subject: CARACOL, Colombia